Thursday, February 3, 2011

Embracing Social Media for our Kids

Surprise surprise… A couple weeks ago I volunteered to handle the social media for our local nonprofit baseball/softball league. For no reason besides, helping them to attract players & build their buzz. Now mind you, I don’t solicit my virtual assistant biz as being an expert with social media, but I can manage to get my message out.

Just recently I’ve decided to ask my online friends Jessica Levin and Hilary Morris to share my message to their networks. I’m so glad I did!

Now, if I can just reach those middle school kids with cell phones to “like” their favorite baseball/softball league on Facebook I’d be ecstatic! By the way, the league is North Edison Baseball & Softball(NEBS) if you feel like being neighborly, stop by on Facebook & twitter (@NorthEdBBSB).

Social Media NEBS

PLUS

Makes for LOTS of happy ballplayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates