Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another New Years Resolution?

We’re all asked, what is your New Years Resolution? Ugh… so much pressure I say! How about instead, What if you are the sort of person, you want to be .. will you do to help another?

In addition to running a busy Virtual Assistant business (that I really enjoy), I’m a Mom, who enjoys volunteering in our community. Whether its with Cheerleading, Softball, or religion… I enjoy it. I feel good assisting other people, businesses & organizations, doing what I can , when I can.

Life has taken a big turn in the past 365 days for sure here in our house, between closing a business, starting another, burying our dear dog Dutchess and learning what I’m good (and not so good) at.

I believe if we can all take the time and include some sort of volunteerism into our day (as little as an hour a month) we’d all be helping someone else in a really big way. So my “resolution” is to keep it up, do what I can and encourage others to do the same.

You never know what an amazing difference you can make for someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates