Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smart Cookies!! An un-official “review” of sorts

Has anyone else heard of “The Original Smart Cookie” ? http://www.originalsmartcookie.com/index.html

They are DEElicious!!! WOW! Ironic, seems like someone (manufacturer) was on the same page as the author of “Deceptively Delicious” by Jessica Seinfeld http://www.amazon.com/Deceptively-Delicious-Simple-Secrets-Eating/dp/0061251348

I bought the book a couple years ago, and after some serious thought, came to the decision to teach our 7 year old to EAT the food we were giving her, not HIDE it in her brownies!

Back to cookies. So, I picked up a box of these cookies today at BJ’s to surprise our little girl. Unfortunately she didnt like them, but she does eat her zucchini, etc… See that, I wished for it, and it came true!

I WILL be bringing these fabulous culinary masterpieces as a dessert to my next hostess. Kudos to Original Smart Cookie !! 5Stars in my book. Yum-o !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates